Are you an aspiring writer who wants to get her work published in SWG? Well here’s your chance.
If you become a regular blogger on our site you could be selected to write for the mag.
1. Blog regularly (and we mean regularly!) about whatever interests you; movies, music, boys, surfing – whatever tickles your fancy
2. Your blogs will be judged according to these criteria:
- most read blogs
- good writing ability (spelling, punctuation etc)
- interesting articles
- the comments on your blogs
3. The three best bloggers will get a profile page on the website, where other readers can learn more about them and what makes them tick
4. At the end of those three months, the best of those three bloggers will be chosen to write a feature for us in the mag.
5. If you’re not in the top three though, don’t dismay, it’s your job to write amazing blogs that’ll knock one of the top three off their position so you can take their place.
6. This is separate from the Blogger of the Month comp, where bloggers get an SWG hamper for their blogs. Those readers will still get their opportunity to win that and just because you’re in the top 3 doesn’t mean you’re excluded from this competition.
Here are our first top three bloggers who’ve consistently been blogging for us for the past few months and have each won the Blogger of the Month competitions: