6 fun ways to spend valentines day with your BF
Haven’t made any plans for the big day yet? Well don’t panic, here are some quick and easy ways to make it extra special!1. Forfeit the surprise and ask your guy exactly what he wants to do! Quit the hassle and stress and choose together how you spend your time with each other. Slightly risky but it could well pay off. Sometimes it’s better to just ask, he might have a romantic plan up his sleeve!
2. Food is the way to a man’s heart, so get eating! Restaurants will probably all be booked out so cook him dinner at home. Find a cozy corner somewhere and make the table look special with candles and decorations. Try making a heart shaped pizza, all you need is dough and some toppings.
3. Another food option is a picnic! Very easy to organise. Just buy some treats (or make some) and pack a basket filled with drinks, music and a blanket. Find a park, beach or even your backyard. Voila!
4. Go down memory lane together and tell him how you feel. Revisit old memories (photos, videos) and let him know why you think he’s so damn cool.You don’t have to be cheesy, but nice words go a lot further then you think.
5. Make memories! Get your camera or phone and get clicking! Think of creative locations and sets (your garden, the park, your house, a coffee shop), grab some props (hats, glasses, even your dog) and and have some fun together! Take photos of each other and find a volunteer to photograph you together.
6. Most importantly spend time together! Valentines Day is not so much about what you do but who you are with so make him feel like a king.
Image courtesy: http://pinterest.com/pin/125397170846738679/